We will be taking the state test on the following dates:
* Monday, April 18, from 8:30am - 10:20am
* Tuesday, April 19, from 8:30am - 10:05am
* Wednesday, April 20, from 8:30am - 10:20am
* Friday, April 22, from 8:30am - 9:50am
* Monday, April 25, from 8:30am - 9:50am
* Tuesday, April 26, from 8:30am-9:50am
* Wednesday, April 27, from 8:30am-9:50am
During these dates, we will have a snack time before we start. If you are able, please bring in a snack for 22 students. Please do NOT bring in snacks that contain a lot of sugar. Some suggestions: string cheese, GoGurt, bananas, apple slices, grapes, celery with peanut butter, crackers, pretzels. Thanks in advance for your support!
Please keep a couple things in mind for the above dates:
- Come to school on time. Once the testing starts, I cannot let your student into the classroom. They will need to wait in the office.
- Make sure to get enough sleep prior to and during the testing days. Your body and mind needs rest and being able to come to school rested and ready is important.
- As much as possible, avoid scheduling appointments during the testing times. I understand if appointments have already been made.
- Try to eat a good, healthy breakfast. The cafeteria will have breakfast for all students, so please direct your student towards the cafeteria in the morning if they have not had breakfast at home (even if they come in a few minutes late).
Please make sure your student knows that they need to do their best on the test, but that it does not define who they are or whether they are smart. It is important that they take their time and try to answer every question, but I do not want them to feel extreme pressure over these tests either. The students have worked very hard this year!